Thursday, February 18, 2010

Omron Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope


Buy Cheap Omron Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope




Cheap Omron Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope

Readmore



Technical Details


  • Latex FREE tubing and chrome-plated chestpiece

  • Includes: three sizes of open bells, two sizes of diaphragms, and two pair of eartips, all in a vinyl storage case

See more technical details

Customer Buzz

My old faithful *insert high end company name here* first stethoscope from nursing school died on me after three years. I ordered this model with modest expectations, and I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. Having relatively "rookie" ears, I'm very pleased at the quality of the acoustics of this little fella. Lung sounds have never been clearer, and I can pick up a murmur from six feet away. Well, the last part is a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea. I give this little guy two thumbs up.

By datskat (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania United States)


Customer Buzz

I bought this stethoscope a couple of months back, its the best purchase. It has really good acoustics, very accurate when taking blood pressure. I recommend this to anyone who wants to get something good and cheap.


By Alexia "Hellhammer" (Houston, TX)


Readmore

0 comments:

Post a Comment